The new situation in the short term, makes us adapt to the measures imposed by the competent authorities. We started with an enormous illusion and with desire that our clients can enjoy our stoves as always.
The deadlines set in the different phases of the so-called “de-escalation” mark a new reality for all of us, and the PUIG CAMPANA RESTAURANT from May 8 reopens its kitchen for our customers.
The measures adopted in our restaurant are the following:
- We have adapted our staff, premises and terrace, to comply with all the regulations on distancing and sanitary security. Under no circumstances are we going to play with the health of our clients and our employees; both have been, are and will be the greatest asset of our restaurant.
- At the request of many customers, we proceed from May 8 to serve food in our takeaway. We will comply with “slit table” indications and sanitary measures, both in the delivery, preparation and packaging of food. You can check in the section of our website, the takeaway menu that will respect as always our essence of quality and fresh product.
- We will require our suppliers to comply with all the sanitary measures imposed, at the time of delivery to our facilities of their products. Our fresh fish and products are our hallmark and will continue to be so.
- We will adapt to any future measure regarding public health that is established.
- We already have all the necessary sanitary and local permits to start our activity depending on the different stages of de-escalation.
All these changes have not been easy for us, but we “open” since there are two premises that we are in a position to fulfill:
- Maintain the safety of our clients and employees, attending to the recommendations and current regulations.
- Maintain the quality of our service.
La Cala de Finestrat from May 8th once again has its gastronomic reference at the service of its customers.